Give me a fork and a knife!’: Terrifying video of grandmother dressed as her alter-ego Nelda the witch emerges as she gets THREE life sentences for child abuse
- Oklahoma woman Geneva S. Robinson, 51, sentenced to life on Thursday
- She’d pleaded guilty to five counts of felony child abuse in February
- Video of her witch persona ‘Nelda’ now seen for the first time in court
- Robinson terrorized her granddaughter, seven, while dressed as Nelda
- Hit and whipped girl, telling her there were creatures in attic, say prosecutors
- Boyfriend Joshua Granger, 33, sentenced to 30 years; played demon ‘Coogro’
A grandmother who abused her seven-year-old granddaughter and terrorized the girl while dressed as a witch she called Nelda has been sentenced to three consecutive life sentences, as shocking video of the cruel charade emerges.